Acne is often considered a problem that is hard to get rid of, but if you take good care of your skin and clean it in a regular proper way, it becomes quite easier to avoid as well as get rid of this nagging problem.
Here are some tips that can be very handy if you are willing to make the most of them.
- Use a quality face wash, which suits your skin condition, and wash your face after waking up, before going to bed and after such workouts as make you sweat heavily.
- Try to wash your face in such a way as no area of it should leave unwashed. Areas like below jaws, forehead and hairline must be washed in a proper way.
- You can consult your dermatologist when it’s about choosing any cream or face wash for your skin, as s/he can tell you better what can be the best for your skin.
- Do not apply astringent or some harsh soap on your face, and similarly, scrubbing is also not good for your skin.
- If your hair are oily, you must wash them daily, as they can make your skin oily too.