Tooth decay has become a common medical condition just like cold and according to an estimate after cold, it is the second most common medical condition. If you want cavity-free and healthy teeth, the following tips can be very helpful in this connection.
- You must visit your dentist at least once after every six months and get your teeth X-rayed at least once in a year.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste to brush after every meal and similarly flossing is also quite helpful to avoid tooth decay.
- Don’t consume such foods in plenty as are sugary, chewy or sticky and if can’t avoid consuming them, you must brush your teeth after eating them.
- Candies, mints, sodas and other sugar rich drinks are also quite harmful for your teeth.
- You must consult your dentist when it’s about using a sealant on teeth.